Must have a valid drivers licence. The employee is required to have a forklift certification.
This is a full time position, eight hours per day, with mandatory overtime. Monday - Friday with OT may be daily and on a Sunday.
The employee will perform diversified duties. They are responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy when staging, loading & unloading, issuing & locating of all finish goods and raw materials. Providing backup for other warehouse employees and maintaining the GMP standards of the warehouse. Employees are required to comply with company & departmental safety requirements and procedures, contribute to the quality improvement process and interface and communicate within the department.
Essential Job Requirements:
1. Operate forklift using forklift safety procedures
2. Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety procedures
3. Perform daily shift forklift checks
4. Communicate with employees from other shifts
5. Daily GMP housekeeping requirements
6. Reporting immediately of all forklift accidents
7. Maintaining inventory accuracy by ensuring proper counts & paper work
8. It is mandatory that the employee participates in physical inventories
9. The material handler will be responsible for pulling all finished goods from the production floor and maintaining a clean area.
10. The employee will coordinate all outbound shipments to the distribution centers
11. The employee will be responsible for unloading and loading of trucks, destructions, cycle counts, UPS duties, bin to bin movements, mass movement picks & shipping using the appropriate company procedures.
12. This position will be responsible for working with production support in supplying components to the staging area, the return to stock of components and locating materials within the procedural timeframes.
13. The employee must have the ability to comprehend and carry out reasonable instructions daily from the HDC Manager/Supervisor, Lead Person or any member of management pertaining mainly, but not limited to training issues. When performing this job the employee summarizes and/or condenses information. Employees are required to possess this knowledge and/or skill at the time of hiring.
14. In the course of performing their job the employee will be required to attend two (2) safety meetings at a frequency of every month. They will follow all safety and GMP requirements of the facility and insure all Personal Protection Equipment is used dependent on the job at all times.
15. Additional Responsibilities include but are not limited to: All employees must punch out when leaving the facility and back in when returning to the facility during breaks and lunch periods. Employee must notify agency 30 minutes prior to start of shift if they are going to be absent or tardy. Employee is to notify supervisor immediately upon late arrival for occurrence slip.
16. NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the essential functions of the relevant position. The description in no way states or implies that the above are the only functions to be performed by job incumbents. Incumbents are required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by their immediate supervisor and/or company management.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Warehouse Material Handler in the subject line. You can also apply by clicking "Apply Online" from the Job Seekers tab above.